TOPSFIELD – The 204th annual Topsfield Fair is just getting started. There is a full week of fun ahead, including:
Wednesday (Oct 5)
• Chubby Checker Concert (7:00pm)
• Ironstone Farm in the Arena from 4:00-7:00pm
• Morrisville Equine College 6-Horse Hitch demonstration
Thursday (Oct 6)
• KANSAS Concert (7:00pm)
• Bee Talk with Bill: Bill will be in the Farmyard to talk about bees and having a hive at 10:00am
• Sheep Dog Trials in the Arena from 10:00am-2:00pm.
Friday (Oct 7)
• Trace Adkins Concert (7:00pm)
• Touch A Truck in the Arena from 10:00am-2:00pm
• Stock Farm Tractor Pull contest in the Arena from 4:00-10:00pm
Saturday (Oct 8)
• The Flying Wallendas – Shows at 2:00pm & 7:00pm in the Grandstand (Oct 8-10)
• 4-H Dairy Goat Show in the Show Tent, starts at 10:00am and runs all day
• Merrimack Valley Icelandic Drill Team and Breed Demo, in the Arena
Sunday (Oct 9)
• Draft Horse Show in the Arena, all day
• Hay Tossing Contest in the Farmyard at 11:00am
• The Mrs. Essex County Pageant takes place in Coolidge Hall. Come and watch as the new winner is crowned (1:00 p.m.)
Monday (Oct 10)
• ADGA Open Junior Doe Show from 10:00am-2:00pm in the Arena
• Double Figure “8” Race – 3:30pm in the Arena
• Demolition Derby – 7:00p.m. in the Arena
Plus, all week:
See this year’s Record-Breaking Giant Pumpkin, which weighed in at 2,480 pounds!
Swifty Swine Racing and Swimming Pigs
Bike Stunt Show
Make Your Own Honeycomb Candles
And Much, Much More!
The Daily Program has information on all events taking place at the Fair with the times and location.