WEST NEWBURY — Onesto Foods’ gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO crackers were named “Cracker Product of the Year” in the 2022 Mindful Awards.
This is the second year in a row that Onesto has received this honor.
Mindful Awards is an independent recognition platform highlighting conscious companies and products that are mindfully making waves in the ever-expanding world of consumer-packaged goods. More than 1,650 brands were nominated for this year’s awards.
“We are so very honored to receive this amazing award for the second year in a row,” said Jane Ciccone, founder of Onesto. “We are as committed as ever to making amazing food as responsibly and mindfully as we can. Onesto continues to strive to make as minimal an impact on the environment as we can, and we are always thankful when our efforts and core values are recognized.”
Onesto’s sustainability features include:
• 50 percent reduction of plastic used in packaging
• Cardboard boxes made from 30 percent post-consumer recycled material
• 100 percent recyclable packaging
• Boxes made using wind and hydro energy
• Boxes printed with sustainable vegetable and soy dyes (no chemical solvents)
• Solar powered bakery
• Only 100 percent certified non-GMO and preservative-free ingredients
For more information on prices and where to find Onesto crackers nationally, visit onestofoods.com. Founded in 2014, Onesto, Italian for honest, is a woman-owned and run company.