Professional Bull Riders elite (PBR) Unleash The Beast, featuring the Top 40 bull riders in the world and ranked bovine athletes on the planet, will return into SNHU Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire, holding the fan-attended PBR Monster Energy Invitational Oct. 15-16.
Adding to the significance of the tour stop, the PBR Monster Energy Invitational will mark the first fan-attended event at SNHU Arena since the onset of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic.
Positioned in the second half of the 2021 season, the PBR Monster Energy Invitational is crucial in the championship race to the PBR World Finals in early November, awarding a gold buckle and million-dollar bonus to the world’s best bull rider.
Among the contenders slated to compete in Manchester is the powerhouse duo of three-time PBR World Champion Silvano Alves and 2018 PBR World Champion and current world No. 2 Kaique Pacheco.
A bit about Alves:
– As one of the sport’s most accomplished bull riders, Alves is just one of two three-time PBR World Champions, and the lone rider to win the title in back-to-back years. He captured his first two titles consecutively in 2011 and 2012.
– In 2021, Alves is seeking his 12th consecutive qualification to the PBR World Finals. On track to actualize that goal, Alves is currently ranked No. 16 in the world, within 129 points of the world’s Top 10.
A bit about Pacheco:
– Known as the “Ice Man,” in 2021 Pacheco is seeking to make history, attempting to become just the seventh multi-time PBR World Champion in league history.
– Ranked No. 2 in the current standings, he is within 726.5 points of No. 1 Jose Vitor Leme, who is currently sidelined with a groin injury.
– At the most recent premier series event in Deadwood, South Dakota, Pacheco made a dent in Leme’s lead, winning his fifth Unleash The Beast tour stop of 2021. His perfect 3-for-3 showing in the iconic town included the 15th 90-point ride of his career.